Located on an 18th century Estate, Yaaman Adventure Park is an agricultural property full of rich history and culture sceneries. Formerly known as Prospect Plantation, Yaaman Adventure Park invites you to enjoy a wide range of activities including dune-buggy rides, horseback riding and more. Start your adventure with an open-aired carriage ride and learn about the agricultural resources on the plantation. So, you think you can cook? Test your skills at cooking classes with the resident chef at Yaaman. Whatever you decide to do, you are guaranteed to have a good time. Here is a list of activities to enjoy on your Yaaman adventure:
- Culinary Tour -Get ready to prepare your own Jamaican delight from 1100 feet above sea level at the ‘Sea View’ Kitchen.
- Segway Tour – Enjoy modern technology as you explore the lush tropical backdrop of Jamaica on an eco-friendly personal transporter.
- Jitney Tour – Ride a tractor drawn open-air carriage and explore a 1,000 acre property where you will get accustomed to several indigenous Jamaican crops including bananas, cassava, sugar cane, coffee, allspice and many more. Also witness the property’s resident farmer Brown climb a 30 feet coconut tree.
- Bird Aviary – Get familiar with some of the island’s exotic birds during this tour. Witness a piece of Jamaica’s tropical paradise that is bound to take your breath away.
- Wet N’Dirty Buggy Ride – This Wet N’ Dirt tour is thrilling and is bound to get your adrenaline pumping.
Leave A Reply